29 September 2020
2:00 – 4:00 PM AEST
Protecting, managing and commercialising intellectual property in the MTP sector – Overview of IP
Dr Brittany Howard and Dr Maria Matveenko (FB Rice)
Over the course of four sessions, our Training Partner FB Rice will present on protecting, managing and commercialising intellectual property in the MedTechPharma (MTP) sector. Topics will include:
- Overview of IP,
- Protecting your research,
- Patent infringement, freedom-to-operate, enforcement and commercialisation; and
- Gaining global patent protection.
This masterclass is open to our Centre members and affiliates.
Clarivate Analytics will be hosting a series of webinars outlining how you could use the knowledge tools, Drug Research Advisor and Cortellis Drug Discovery Intelligence to accelerate your research.
- Basic Training on Drug Research Advisor and Cortellis Drug Discovery Intelligence
- 6 August 2020 10:00 – 11:00 AM AEST
- Advanced Training on Cortellis Drug Discovery Intelligence (including biomarkers module)
- 20 August 2020 10:00 – 11:00 AM AEST
This series is available through the landmark medical research intelligence partnership between the Melbourne Biomedical Precinct and Clarivate.