We have a postdoctoral position available for a Biomolecular NMR spectroscopist/Structural Biologist within the ARC Centre for Fragment-Based Design.
The exciting opportunity for a Research Fellow who will be working our Centre. The successful candidate will contribute to research on fragment-based drug design projects with a focus on a range of therapeutic targets across different areas such as infectious disease, cancer and diabetes.
You will have:
- A PhD in structural biology with related research experience
- Strong theoretical knowledge of NMR spectroscopy and its application in the analysis of biomolecules
- Strong practical experimental skills in the characterisation of protein structures from experimental data
- Prior knowledge and experience in data analytics is desirable
- Experience with industry will be highly regarded
If you are ready to take the next step in your research career, we look forward to receiving your application.